2020 is the year of the rat and to celebrate here is our list of the top 5 food rats. All of our little friends became Internet-famous in one way or another and we hope 2020 brings some additions to our list. Did we miss your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
Top 5 food rats
- Pizza rat – the Godfather of them all. When this little guy came onto the scene in 2015 we couldn’t help but love the purity of it all. He was, after all, a rat, in New York, in the Subway, eating pizza – it practically writes itself.
- Avocado rat – this champion’s efforts emerged in 2017 in Brooklyn. Yes, a rat in Brooklyn with avocado lends itself to hipster jokes, none of which we are going to tell.
- Pretzel rat – well, if New York is going to get pizza rat then Philly must get pretzel rat. This newcomer emerged in 2019 and we were enthralled. The clip of this underdog shows him trying to grab not one, but two, soft pretzels.
- Bagel rat- the satisfying (if you are rooting for the rat, of course) end to this 2015 clip showcases our hero making a clean swipe and getting away with a feast.
- Donut rat – rounds out our trio of carb-loading New York residents. This guy has a scurry that just won’t stop and succeeds in lugging his catch clear across a subway platform.
So there you have it, our top 5. Did we miss your favorite? Chances are we did – let us know in the comments below! Extra bonus if you can share the whereabouts of the mythical pastrami rat.
Top 5 food rats – additional resources
Learn about our full line of rodent management products here: https://catchmaster.com/product-category/rodents/
Finally, Learn more about your pest management professional options from the National Pest Management Association here: https://npmapestworld.org/